Our inspiration and drive comes in the most part from our very close friend Andy Breeze who sadly lost his fight with cancer in the summer of 2016.
Andy was a much admired deal maker, an absolute gentleman and a wonderfully authentic colleague. We do so miss him and it is in his memory and the spirit he had that we have chosen to have his name above our door; which we opened 1st September 2018.
Whilst our plan is remain discreet when it comes to our deals, we will be speaking up about our work with charities and junior sports teams.
We have made a good start with:
- Donation of £1000 to the Big C Little C initiative to support Cancer Research UK and NSPCC, including Jenny Farr’s Diamond Appeal
- We held a Ladies Networking afternoon at Alea Casino in June 2019 for the Big C Little C initiative which raised over £1500
- Shirt sponsorship of Gedling Southbank FC’s Under 13 Girls Squad
- Shirt sponsorship of Lymm Rovers Junior FC
- Sponsorship of Holly Fowler (Notts County Women FC) for the 2019/20 season